When you visit our Web site you may provide us with two types of information: personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis and Web site use information collected on an aggregate basis as you and others browse our Web site. If you choose to correspond further with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received by mail and telephone.
Similar to other commercial Web sites, our Web site may utilize a standard technology called “cookies” and Web server logs to collect information about how our Web site is used. Information gathered through cookies and Web server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our Web site, and the Web sites visited just before and just after your visit to our Web site.
Broadly speaking, we use personal information and other information that we may gather from your use of our Web site for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making available other products and services to our customers and prospective customers, and to otherwise improve our Web site and better serve our customers. If you have supplied us with personal information we may combine such personal information with information we gather from your use of our Web site and other information that we may obtain from other sources to design and arrange our Web site in the most user-friendly manner and to continually improve our Web site to better meet the needs of our customers and prospective customers.
We may enter into strategic marketing alliances or other business relationships with third parties who may be given access to your personal information including your name, address, telephone number, and email for the purposes of providing you information regarding products and services that we think will be of interest to you. . In connection with these strategic marketing alliances or other business relationships, we will retain all ownership rights to the information. As a customer, you may notify us of your desire not to have such information shared with third parties by contacting us. When you send confidential personal credit card information to us on our Web site, a secure server software, which we have licensed, encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. The information is scrambled en route and decoded once it reaches our Web site. Other email that you may send to us may not be secure unless we advise you that security measures will be in place prior to your transmitting the information. For that reason, we ask that you do not send confidential information such as social security or account numbers to us through an unsecured email.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
- Information Security. We utilize encryption/security software to safeguard the confidentiality of personal information we collect from unauthorized access or disclosure and accidental loss, alteration or destruction.
- Evaluation of Information Protection Practices. Periodically, our operations and business practices are reviewed for compliance with corporate policies and procedures governing the security, confidentiality and quality of our information.
- Employee Access, Training and Expectations. Our corporate values, ethical standards, policies and practices are committed to the protection of customer information. In general, our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons, processes and transactions.
- How Can You Access and Correct Your Information? You may request access to all your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain in our database by contacting us.
- What About Legally Compelled Disclosure of Information? We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.